"The mind is one of the greatest wonders created by God, so when the absolute greatest creation of God births beauty in her mind, God’s wonders are birthed on the earth through her." Proverbs like this allowed me to craft such matters like self-image, self-esteem, physical attraction, and many more into a thought-provoking yet playful manner for discussing the nature of the woman in my exclusive series "Beauty". Beauty has been around for a while, but it has been misused and taken for granted in many cases for as long as history records. This series gives back to the woman, by educating and reminding all listeners of the amazing priveledge we have to be graced by the presence of the woman and her beauty. And as mentioned in the series, the best part is that we are able to witness the woman's beauty, inside and out.
1. Many speak of their soul with passion, because they seldom recognize that they are simply referring to their emotions.
2. The woman and her emotions is romance at its finest, between her mind and her spirit; the simple believe it to be a war.
3. Emotion is simply how someone feels concerning a situation, when someone cannot locate why they feel a specific way, the issue is usually from a past source, or a spiritual source.
4. When the adult female acquires beauty to her emotions, she becomes a woman and a lady; but when the lady acquires beauty to her emotions, it becomes art that spectators are privileged to witness.
5. The emotions of a woman have been a mystery ever since the fathers of western philosophy, the issue; is that many were aware that their wisdom should be challenged, but were too afraid to reopen Pandora’s Box once more.
6. When a woman feels beautiful for her image, she feels accomplished; but when a woman feels beautiful as a person, she feels complete.
7. Pleasure means much to the girl, but the lady enjoys it for simply emitting beautiful emotions. 8. The woman was created to assist in a man’s work with him and him to her, but was repositioned to home and the children. So it does require a man for the woman to complete the home, but not to feel beautiful.
Diverse, helpful, and breathtakingly inspiring, Beauty has made a great contribution to the Wisdom Library and it was an absolute pleasure and privilege writing it.